Auto Decals and Auto Stickers
Endangered Species Manual Shift Decal
These unique stickers are an excellent way to show off your love for the manual transmission stick shift. Every auto enthusiast can find that special place for these extremely durable stickers. We hand make each of our stickers in-house with high quality and environmentally conscious and eco-friendly materials.
Whether constantly exposed to rain, sunlight and others harsh weather conditions or safely kept on your laptop, these stickers hold up to almost anything. Collect them all!
Great for Yeti Tumblers and Ramblers, Water Bottles, Safes, Car Windows, Laptops, Notebooks and Macbooks, Phone Cases, Motorcycle Helmets, Tool Boxes, Mail boxes, Journals and Binders, Wedding Décor, Wood Signage, Classroom and Office Organizers, Business Gifts and Promotions, and so much more!
Have a logo you want as a vinyl decal? We love doing those too!
1) Just pick your size
2) Pick your color
Die-Cut Durable Adhesive Vinyl
Multiple sizes available
Made in South Carolina
Custom sizes available upon request
Up to 6+ years enhanced UV color protection
Water Resistant (Handwashing Recommended but not required)
Simple Instructions included
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have a custom request.
All Payments Accepted
Shipping within the US is only $1.95
1. Clean application area. Use water or alcohol (no Windex). We do not recommend apply decal when surface you applying to is extremely hot or extremely cold.
2. Prepare the decal by rubbing a credit card across the transfer tape. We do supply a thicker business card that can also be used.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If part of decal tries to peel off, re-rub the area with credit card.
4. Slowly place the decal onto the desired surface. Rub/Press decal firmly with credit card.
5. Slowly peel the tape off from a top corner down at a 45 degree angle.