Idaho Home State Decals and Idaho Home State Stickers
All of our decals are CUSTOM MADE to your specifications of size and color. Each design can be made in any width and are measured from LEFT to RIGHT. Your decal can be made in any color found on our Color Chart. All decals are die-cut and will not have a background. You may also choose to have a Shadow, Outline, or Contour in an additional color. Our decals can be made in various sizes and colors.
Our decals and stickers look great on cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, ATVs, motorcycle helmets, laptops and notebooks, phone cases, windows, walls, yeti cups, Rtic cups, Ozark cups, tumblers, ramblers, etc.; and can be installed on ANY smooth, clean surface.
Have a logo you want as a vinyl decal? We love doing those too!
1) Pick Your Size (measured in inches on the longest side)
2) Pick Your Color(s)
Die-Cut Durable Adhesive Vinyl
Multiple sizes available
Made in South Carolina
Custom sizes available upon request
Up to 6+ years enhanced UV color protection
Water Resistant (Handwashing Recommended but not required)
Simple Instructions included
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you have a custom request or have any questions.
1. Clean application area. Use water or alcohol (no Windex). We do not recommend apply decal when surface you applying to is extremely hot or extremely cold.
2. Prepare the decal by rubbing a credit card across the transfer tape. We do supply a thicker business card that can also be used.
3. Peel the white paper backing off the sticker. If part of decal tries to peel off, re-rub the area with credit card.
4. Slowly place the decal onto the desired surface. Rub/Press decal firmly with credit card.
5. Slowly peel the tape off from a top corner down at a 45 degree angle.
Areas of Application: Car/Truck Windows, Car Body Surfaces, Bikes, Helmets, Motorcycles, Computers, Skateboards, Snowboards, Guitars, Mirrors, Laptops, Home Walls, Home Windows, Store Windows, Doors, Laminate, Boats, Toolboxes, etc.